Average Temperatures in Nakhon Phanom, Thailand
- The mean temperature in Nakhon Phanom, Thailand is hot at 25.9 degrees Celsius (78.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a range of 6.8 °C (12.2°F) which is a very low range.
- The warmest month (April) is very hot with an average temperature of 28.7 degrees Celsius (83.66 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is really warm having a mean temperature of 21.9 degrees Celsius (71.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Nakhon Phanom
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Nakhon Phanom Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Nakhon Phanom
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 391.4 kms (243.2 miles) NW
- Vientiane, Laos - 242.2 kms (150.5 miles) WNW
- Loei, Thailand - 323.9 kms (201.3 miles) W
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) W
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) WSW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) S
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) S
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) WSW
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 401.5 kms (249.5 miles) WSW
- Roi Et, Thailand - 193 kms (119.9 miles) SW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 343.5 kms (213.4 miles) WSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) SW
- Surin, Thailand - 314.2 kms (195.3 miles) SSW